I have an issue to sent mail from a shared mailbox on my account. I get this error then sending
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Sent: 18-11-2014 11:28
The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
Pheiffer, Annette on 18-11-2014 11:28
This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. Error is [0x80040111-00000000-00000000].
I have setup the mailbox in the Mail Setup under the Control Panel.
I have the Default Outlook Profile and the shared mailbox. I have checked 'Prompt for a profile to be used'
Here's what I tried so far:
1. Verified that it could receive messages. Only sending was affected. It's able to send and receive messages using OWA. It's only with Outlook the issue occur.
2. Deleted the OST file. At this point I thought it was resolved. But later the same issue occurred.
3. Deleted the OST file again and completely removed the Outlook profile for shared mailbox. Re-created the profile and even changed the name of the OST file it would create from the standard outlook.ost to something totally different. But later the same issue occurred again.
4. Deleted the user profile on the Computer. And setup the mailboxes again.
5. Tried to setup the mailbox on another Computer with my profile logged on and same problem occurs again.
6. Reinstalled the Computer from scratch. Same issue occurred again.
There's no problem with sending from my own mailbox, but when I change to the shared mailbox, then the issue occur. There's no problem if I open the shared mailbox before I open my own mailbox. It's only then I change from my own to the shared mailbox this issue occur.
Any idea what I should do to fix this issue.