- Total Pages Views and Load times
- Top Pages Viewed and Load Times
- Real Time Site Page Build Performance
- Users’ Browser and Platform Performance
- Geographic User Breakdown
- And more
Given a string, return a version without the first 2 chars. Except keep the first char if it is 'a' and keep the second char if it is 'b'. The string may be any length. Harder than it looks.
deFront("Hello") → "llo"
deFront("java") → "va"
deFront("away") → "aay"
Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.