WSUS clients have all stopped updating in July
Posted on 2015-01-16
All of my Clients have stopped updating via WSUS July 5,6, or 7th. I know that was when I did a large patch update. And I did another one in October.
All indications on the WSUS server are that things are fine, all updates have been approved, I just didn't see anything that said they had failed, until I had to reindex my WSUS database for other issues.
Now I have clients that are checked against the WSUS everyday, but nothing is being installed.
If I go the "Check Updates From Microsoft Update" things seem to work but takes a long time.
Thoughts - Suggestions - Concerns...