I have a MS account. And I have setup an Azure SQL database. But I cannot migrate my tables from a test database to Azure. I'm using Microsoft SQL Server Migration Assistant for Access.
1. When I get to the screen "Create New Project" I choose SQL Azure.
2. Then I add the database from my computer.
3. Then when I get to the screen "Select Objects to Migrate I check the tables checkbox, although non of them display I still check it anyway.
4. Then when I get to the screen "Connect to SQL Azure I enter the server name (just the 1st part because the .database.windows.net is there already.
5. I enter my username and password and click Next.
6. Then I get to a screen where I can check "Link Tables" and click Next
7. And I get a conversion error: "There is nothing to process."
I don't get it.