ZyWall 50 VPN
Posted on 2015-01-27
I have a ZyWall USG 50 and this is my network setup:
- External ZyWall IP: 184.108.40.206 with dyndns (this works fine)
- LAN 1 from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.xx (computers can ping/share and see each other)
inside this LAN 1, I have another router 192.168.5.x to some other network which can see the "above level" network (LAN 1)
- DMZ from 192.168.3.1 to 192.168.3.xx (FTP Server and devices working fine)
- L2TP over IPSec setup (admits connections from outside)
I have my laptop, Tablet and some other computer from another network configured to connect to my home network via VPN L2TP.
The ZyWall accepts the connection, and:
- I can ping devices in DMZ and even upload/download files from the FTP Server
- I can ping my ZyWall from inside and I get response, I even can access the Web Interface
- I can ping the inside router (192.168.5.x)
- I can get access to the internet (since I'm inside my home network)
- I CANNOT PING COMPUTERS, neither the Network Printer
What am I missing? how it's possible that I can ping the other devices in SUBNET ! (LAN 1) and I cannot ping computers?
Thanks for your attention to this problem, any help will be appreciated.