I am looking for a membership plugin that will help me do the following:
• The membership is basically to collect yearly fees on our site for a Sailing organization.
• Anyone can view all content on the website but users/members can post classifieds to the site. That is the only difference.
• There are three memberships which have all the same privileges.
• Free, $20 Yearly and $35 Yearly
• Emails need to be sent to members when expiry is approaching.
• Sign in via email
In the back-end admin:
• the renewal date must be time stamped.
• Name of Member (first and last)
• Payment needs to link to user
• Be able to search and sort users
• It would be nice to export users to .csv .xls file
• Top Member Fees are Due By Apr 30: all renewals $35
• After Apr 30: $10 admin fee added to renewal (automated)
• general membership fees have no late fee ($20)
• Drop-down select member for year of desired payment
• PayPal payment must be associated with a registered member!!!
• Auto reminders for payment to membership ahead of Apr 30 due date
A frequently used term in Object-Oriented design is "SOLID" which is a mnemonic acronym that covers five principles of OO design. These principles do not stand alone; there is interplay among them. And they are not laws, merely princ…
Real-time is more about the business, not the technology. In day-to-day life, to make real-time decisions like buying or investing, business needs the latest information(e.g. Gold Rate/Stock Rate). Unlike traditional days, you need not wait for a fe…
The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to reset a WordPress password if you are locked
out and cannot reset the password. A typical use would be if you cannot access the email to which
WordPress would send the password recovery email to…
Wufoo.com provides powerful tools for surveying targeted groups, and utilizing data from completed surveys to find trends, discover areas of demand or customer expectation, and make business decisions on products or services.