Problems compiling new users in Sharepoint 2013
Posted on 2015-02-03
We are running Sharepoint 2013 on an Azure VM. We have audiences setup for access to list items. Our audiences sync via Active Directory. We have specific AD groups added to the Audience accounts, which has worked fine in the past.
List Item > Audience Group > Active Directory Group
Our problem now is that new users added to any AD group is not being synced to Sharepoint audiences. I did manual syncs which appear to go through fine, as I am not seeing any errors. I've tried different lists to different users, but none of my users are able to see their new list access. Really at a loss here.