Right now have an ISO request that how can we detect the add/update/delete of user account and it suspose to return by any means like email.
question is :
1) any tools provide by SQL server can do this ? what is the minimum version of SQL server support that ?
2) we don't want this kind of alert report about the status of a user account to apply to store procedure. is it possible for only deal with SQL user account no matter it is SQL user or Windows user.
3) any tools to detect any adding of duplicated account ?
4) and trace to show who create the account and when he/she do it ?
5) What command he/she runs to add/update/delete the user account.
anyway you guys to DETECT and REPORT it automatically to the system administrator/DBA are welcome. tks.