- Total Pages Views and Load times
- Top Pages Viewed and Load Times
- Real Time Site Page Build Performance
- Users’ Browser and Platform Performance
- Geographic User Breakdown
- And more
Now while the above code is running, the entire recordset is being locked, how can I make this read only?
Dim rsSchedules As New ADODB.Recordset rsSchedules.ActiveConnection = CurrentProject.Connection rsSchedules.Source = strSQL rsSchedules.Open Do Until rsSchedules.EOF 'My Code here.. Loop Set rsSchedules = Nothing
Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.