I have a strange problem. I inherited a project that was written in VB 6, and needs to be converted to .NET. I am now down to the reports. I have a report that contains several subreports (7). Every bit of the data I'm feeding each subreport is being displayed appropriately with the exception of one subreport.
I am providing data by means of the .SetDataSource(<datatable)
method. I have verified that the XSD has the correct field mappings, and that the data types are correct. I have also verified that the table I'm passing has data in it. The data just doesn't display on the report. I have tried updating to release 13 of CR for Visual Studio version 13, but I still get the same results.
I realize I'm not providing a lot of informaiton, but I'm not sure what to give you beyond the code snippets below (remember, naming conventions have been inherited from vb6 days):
I have verified that rsProcessInfo.Tables(0) has valid data. I have also checked the specific fields called by that subreport and they are populated correctly. The rsProcessInfo.Tables(0) datatable is intended to supply data to multiple subreports. Again, this is inherited code.
The results of this report run returns the information on the screenshot I uploaded.