Irregular identifiers: <-- Q1: Is use of the word irregular correct here?
- Order Amount <-- has space
- 2ndAddress <-- starts with a number
- !TheReason <-- starts with sign other than (_, @, or #)
- TheReason! <-- it contains sign other than (_, @, or #)
- From <-- it is a T-SQL reserved word.
Q2: Are the SELECT clauses bellow correct?
SELECT "Order Amount", "2ndAddress", "!TheReason", "TheReason!", "From" FROM SomeTable
SELECT [Order Amount], [2ndAddress], [!TheReason], [TheReason!], [From] FROM SomeTable