• Status: Solved
  • Priority: Medium
  • Security: Public
  • Views: 168
  • Last Modified:

Looking for type adapter to convert regular AC plugs into "IEC-320 C13" for cisco switches

I am looking for a cable or and adapter that can  I can use to plug in my cisco switches , they have a normal plug like you would find in your home now , but I have moved to a new location and they have only  "IEC-320 C13" type sockets , where can I find this converter ?I need to plug my cisco switches into this kind of plug and have only cords with "regular" household type plug
1 Solution
They're mostly used in UPS situations (UPS to server).
Just use your favorite electronics store (like Amazon), and input C13 C14 cable, the results will be what you need.
If you ever bought a APC/Schneider UPS system, you probably have these cables already on your shelf (but hidden in a box somewhere).
NAMEWITHELD12Author Commented:
thanks and sorry for the delay
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

Join & Write a Comment

Featured Post

We Need Your Input!

WatchGuard is currently running a beta program for our new macOS Host Sensor for our Threat Detection and Response service. We're looking for more macOS users to help provide insight and feedback to help us make the product even better. Please sign up for our beta program today!

Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
Join Now