Here's my dilemma:
I'm grabbing info from an excel spreadsheet that is a legitimate file, in that I can download and verify that there is data. But when I go to excute "file_get_contents" and then follow it with a "file_put_contents," I get nothing and I'm not even sure how to diagnose things to see where the problem might be.
Here's what I've got:
$file_1="url from where the file is coming from";
echo $file_1; //I can download the file, so I know I've got data
$datafile1 = file_get_contents($file_1);
echo "your alpt.html didn't happen!";
echo "something's cookin!";
I've got no idea on how to even start popping the hood on this and figuring out why this doesn't fire.