Posted on 2015-02-18
I have some code for applying a style sheet to xml that has been working correctly in IE 10 for quite some time. With IE 11, however, it fails on anything related to ActiveXObject. (My Chrome/Firefox code is still working correctly). This appears to be security-setting related, because if I open the html from the file system, it works just fine. I have tried enabling all of the ActiveX-related settings in the custom security screen, and I have tried setting the security level to low, both to no avail.
I believe I need a new way to apply a style sheet to an xml fragment that does not use the ActiveXObject. My primary requirement is that both the xsl and the xml must be strings, not files.
Thank you in advance.