- Total Pages Views and Load times
- Top Pages Viewed and Load Times
- Real Time Site Page Build Performance
- Users’ Browser and Platform Performance
- Geographic User Breakdown
- And more
def UpdateCustomerOrderInfo(db,cursor): cursor.execute (""" UPDATE customerorder SET CustomerID=%s, DelDate=%s, DelTime=%s, TotalCost=%s HAVING OrderID=%s """, (CustomerID, DelDate, DelTime, TotalCost, OrderID))
rs.ProgrammingError: 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'HAVING OrderID='423'' at line 3
Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.