We recently setup a website for company projects, using a domain that we've owned for years but never used. The webpage at JohnDoe.net/projects takes upwards of 30 seconds to load. Twice I had thought I'd solved the problems: Once when we first set it up we realized we had added the new host to our registrars' domain servers but had forgotten to remove the old host; Second when I noticed that clearing each user's browser cache seemed to solve their problem. But the problem keeps rearing its head, then resolving itself. I'm hesitant to publish the domain, for security reasons, since life on the Internet is a virtual cesspool of criminals. :) The host server is running Apache. Let me know how much more info might be needed.