I have a Dell Precision T3500 that had an onboard Intel Raid with two SATA drives in a mirror. I bought two SSD drives to replace them.
1. I used a SSD to USB cable to plug my SSD in and format the drive.
2. I then used the Magician software that came with it to Clone the Sata drive to SSD.
3. I took the main Sata drive out and plugged in the SSD. It wouldn’t boot. Kept restarting.
4. Then I put the Sata back in and plugged the SSD in as drive two and drive to rebuild the mirror onto the SSD drive with no luck. It would get to 100% and then fail the drive.
5. Next I tried to backup the workstation with Storage Craft and then restore to the SSD. It gets hung in a boot cycle with no errors. I see a flash of blue and reboot.