Assuming the following network:
- Lan with vlan 10 (192.168.10.0) - servers vlan
- Lan with vlan 20 (192.168.20.0) - desktops vlan
- Lan with vlan 30 (192.168.30.0) - wireless vlan
I need the following results:
- VLAN 20 and 30 can reach vlan 10 (servers) to be able to use shared files, printers, and all shared things.
- VLANs 20 and 30 can´t see each other (can´t ping and access shared files)
I made a home lab, with my Cisco SG100 layer3 switch, but when I enable the router option, all VLANs can see ping each other, without an option to restrict a specific VLAN.
What I need to do?