We recently set up a SharePoint server. We set up a workflow that alerts a user the he/she has been assigned the task. The problem is when the assigned user gets an email, the hyperlink to the item is the wrong URL. The system was originally set up with the URL http://share2
. However, we have configured the site to be accessible as https://portal.share2.com
is now invalid. (By the way, the hyperlinks in this question are not real; I made up these addresses just for examples).
Is there a setting somewhere in SharePoint used to define theURL embedded in workflow notifications.
See the example below. If I click on "Open this task" hyperlink, you can see http://share2
is used for the hyperlink. It needs to be https://www.share2.com
Task assigned by John Doe on 2/27/2015.
To complete this task:
1. Review 2014 Survey Report.docx
2. Perform the specific activities required for this task.
3. Open this task
to mark the task as completed.