Address form

I have Addresses in the form:

4006 Concord Boulevard
Concord, CA 94519

I would like to change it to the form:

4006 Concord Boulevard, Concord, CA 94519

So it is all on one line. Basically replacing the Enter with ", "   is that possible? Thanks!
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Saurabh Singh TeotiaCommented:
Assuming you have value in A1... then try this formula in B1...


Open in new window


Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
Richard DanekeTrainerCommented:
Start by inserting a new column (B - to follow the example above)
The substitute function above will replace the carriage return with a comma and space for cell A1 with the result in B1.
After this is done in B1 (as proposed in the example), you still need to copy the value of B1 to A1 to replace the original text.   When this is completed for the column, you can delete the B column inserted to create the working space.

You might also, just use find and replace on the addresses.  
Find Char(10)   Replace with a comma(,) and a space( ).
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Microsoft Excel

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.