On the attached screen shot, I’m trying to capture all of the records in the activity log located in the red box. The number of records will vary, but my goal is to get the first 2 records so that I can add 98 more. ltlbearand3 created the attached IE-Debug file for a similar question that I posted. I used that to capture all of the target data. I also attached 2 copies of the debug files. There are 2 files because there are 2 scenarios that causing the iframes to be different and I need it to work for both.
To make it easier to locate the target data, I changed all of the target data to match the labels listed in the example below and highlighted all of them green. I also changed the font on the entire activity log to red.
Example of desired output:
(Date/Time 1), (Type 1), (Operator 1), (Description 1)
(Date/Time 2), (Type 2), (Operator 2), (Description 2)