I am running MS SQL SERVER 2008 R2. I need to map my query results to a provided XSD file. I did not create the XSD file and it does not look like the file was generated with my DB structure in mind.
1. How can I map the results of my SQL query to this XSD ?
2. Are there any Visual Tools for accomplishing this task more easily?
3. Do I need to register/import this XSD file into my DB?
4. Do I have to do anything special in my SQL query (aside from actually composing it) to get the resulting XML to validate?
5. Can anyone point me to a small understandable example of this sort of process?
Any help is much appreciated.