We moved our intranet site from an old 2003 server to a 2012 R2 server. It was rebuilt on the new server and both ran simultaneously until we cut over to the new server. No problems were encountered during testing. Now, 2 - 5 users have trouble accessing part of the web site on a regular basis. I'm one of them. It will work fine one day, then I cannot log in the next morning. Then 15 minutes later it works for me again. It may or may not work when I need to get back in later in the day. Usually, if I wait around 15 minutes and try again, it will work. nothing I do in the mean time will make it work any faster. Rebooting, Clearing the cache, and trying different browsers doesn't make it work any faster. I'm convinced it's some setting on the server, but I'm not the web person here. She has not seen the problem herself, so it's not real to her yet.