Hi. Here's a hypothetical scenario:
- user has Outlook 2007 in a domain environment with network shares, etc
- user creates a powerpoint presentation and within the presentation there are hyperlinks that go to various files located on network shares
- user adds the powerpoint presentation as an email attachment and sends it to another user who is part of the same domain and has the same network shares
- user views the powerpoint presentation by dragging/dropping the attachment to their Desktop
- the hyperlinks don't work and are their paths are changed to temp folders on the user's local drive
Any fix for this type of scenario?