We recently migrated a 2010Foundations SP server to a 2013Standard server.
After the process was completed, we changed the URL from sharepoint.companyname.com to testsp.companyname.com in the SP Site settings.
However, we are having an issue with accessing the site. I can login on the SP server and access the site under the administrator account without issue, no prompts.
However, I have users that are testing the site and can get past the initial login to testsp.companyname.com. After they get access to the site, a secondary pop-up for credentials comes up but trying to connect to sharepoint.companyname.com, the old address. I can hit cancel and it will go continue through the action, but it will constantly prompt every time I click on something. Have tried this under the administrator account and two different user accounts on the network.
I've added a CNAME record into the DNS for the testsp site.
I have flushed DNS on the machines.
SP Server is on Server 2012 R2. SP 2013 STandard.
SP Server is hosted in a cloud environment with a site-site VPN tunnel running and AD replicated.