We recently installed new Drives into the server RAID array and restored from a backup. This was about a month ago. The first issue we had was that WSUS wasn't working so we attempted to remove the WSUS role but couldn't due to errors that it couldn't find the database. So we changed the GP to let all pcs handle their own update. The next issue we had was that the server kept wanting to restart minutes after the previous restart. After investigating there were several Pending errors showing in the update log. Windows Update Error 80242014. Have tried to remove the Software Distrabution folder, looked for the pending.xml but it doesnt exist/. At this point we started getting .Net Framework Error 1023. Downloaded the .net repair too but failed saying that there is a pending update restart. The same things happened when I tried to repair the SQL database it said it couldn't perform the repairs because there is a pending update restart. Now there are broken processes that is stopping out Exchange from working.