Got a strange one. I have a client with Backup Exec 2012. I setup email notification so when a job fails, it will notify a user at the client site by email.
So I have a 2008 R2 server Running Exchange 2010, at a different location.
I can directly email them from my server no problem.
I setup Backup Exec with my exchange server settings, port 25, and the username and password of an email/AD account called backup. I added myself as a recipient and did a test and I got it right away. When I add the client user's email as a recipient and hit test, I see Backup Exec send it, see it flush through my Exchange server in the Message Queue but it never makes it to their inbox. No error.
I must note that when I send all emails they seem to flush through a queue called SUBMISSION. For this client they go through a queue called DNSCONNECTORDELIVERY for some reason.
Please suggest a solution..