Hi @ all,
We are using Microsoft SCCM 2012 in our environment. Due to technical problems to deploy Microsoft Updates with SCCM and the lack of knowledge about SCCM, we decided to temporarily migrate the MS patch level management to a stand-alone WSUS environment. Unfortunately the clients do not report fully to the new WSUS server. The clients appear in the computer group, attachend with client side targetting
, but with "Not yet reported
What we allready did:
1. Removed the Software Update Point component configuration from the Configuration Manager 2012 environment.
2. disabled the "Software updates on clients" option in the sccm client agent settings
2. deactivated the WSUS that was installed on the sccm server
3. Reinstalled WSUS to be used as a standalone environment (with SSL communication).
4. Configure Group Policies to point the clients to the new standalone WSUS server.
when I run the command:
wuauclt /resetauthorization /detectnow
I can find one of these warnings i the eventvwr:
It seems that the sccm agent installed on the computer is responsible for this problem.
What shall we do?
Thanks a lot for your help!