I have been using Outlook 2013 for a while
Recently I switched hosting services for my web page and email and have had a series of issues that my provider can't solve and he is telling me it's an outlook problem?
My set-up is as follows:
- The email provider has set things up to have emails that arrive got to two email accounts
1) My standard email account registered the same as my domain name
2) An AOL account
- My Outlook is set-up with two accounts as well:
1) The standard email as my primary account set-up as an IMAP account
2) The AOL account set-up as a second account
1) Email arrive on the second AOL account promptly after the sender sends them (immediately if I click send / receive). On my primary account (with the domain name) there is a lag (sometimes hours) before the same email arrives. The provider says it's not a problem on their end but I can't find any differences in the setup of either account that would cause this.
2) With my previous provider if I created subfolders in my IMAP account they showed-up on my tablet and IPhone but with this new provider the subfolders don't show-up. The provider says this is an iPhone issue but I don't think that is the case,
Can anybody point me in the right direction to figure this out?