I recently posted a similar questions, but this has a different requirement
I got thousand of sorted dates in Column A (in German Format dd.mm.yyyy).
- Column A is sorted, starting from 01.01.2014 and ending at 31.12.2014.
- There are multiple occurrences of dates, i.e. 07.05.2014 can occur e.g. 20 times.
A macro should perform the following action:
- Set a range for all dates within the different months of the year:
- Name these ranges: MyRange_Jan14, MyRange_Feb14, MyRange_March14, MyRange_Apr14 till MyRange_Dec14.
- The column letter of the ranges has to be the column next to it, i.e. Column B
January dates range from A2:A288, the named range, MyRange_Jan14 will range from: B2:B288
February dates range from A289: A508, the name range, MyRange_Feb 14 will range from B289:B508
and so forth
I have attached a sample file for your convenience.
Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.