I have an issue were I was forced to rebuild the service applications for my SharePoint 2013 environment. As a result, I've spend quite some time attempting to restore our Web Applications. I have completed the majority of the restore and SharePoint is working well, except for a few custom Access Web Apps that were built previously. If I add a new Access App it is successful, however trying to access the old apps results in the error "Sorry, we couldn't load this app. We weren't able to load the app's home page." The ULS log is leading me to believe it is because the app is still looking for the all Access Service and Application pool because it errors with "Cannot find site lookup info for request Uri http://
<server>:<Port>/<New app pool guid>/AccessService.svc." I normally would restore the app from an app package and then the data however this particular app was developed on a server running SQL 2014 and the user couldn't produce an app package for some reason. (something else to look into after this). Long story short, I'm trying to see if there is a way to update the service call for the app to the new service applications, or if there is a way to restore the app from the database considering that database holds everything for the app.