1. SQL Server 2012 Standard SP1
a. SQL Server Reporting Service Native
b. SQL Server Reporting Service for SharePoint
c. SQL Server Reporting Services Ad-In for SharePoint
d. SSRS Configured (web service and report web site)
2. SharePoint 2013 Server
a. SSRS Service Running
b. SSRS Server Application Configured.
1. Error 500 when browsing to systems Settings for SSRS Service application from Central Administration
2. Same error when configuring SSRS from front end web application
1. Repaired SQL Server 2012
2. Removed SSRS for SharePoint Ad-In and re installed
3. Reconfigured SSRS service application and services multiple times.
4. Downloaded SQL Server 2012 SP1 again and tried to repaired SQL Server
1. Folder missing : 15\WebServices\Reporting (SSRS for SharePoint with SP 2013 and SQL 2012 should have this folder) instead the folder got created on 14\Webservices\Reporting
2. SharePoint is looking for SSRS web services under ‘15\WebServices\Reporting’
which is missing
3. Research found this is becase SQL Server 2012 SP1 not installed
4. Verified the SQL Server 2012 version, its 11.0.2100. it should 11.1.3000.0 or higher. http://blog.randomdust.com/index.php/2013/01/ssrs-sharepoint-2013-and-sql-2012-standard-edition/
Need any help. This has been a huge issue. We had a consultant working on this and they can't figure it out.