a friend has a website http://fondazioneroberthollman.it
that works fine when typing the address in the address bar.
However if the link is opened through a search engine, it opens up a website that sells bags.
It isn't a virus on the client side since I've tried it on different computers on different network, it seems more of a dns problem, or some website hack maybe (it's a very old website).
For example on google it shows the correct name but the description is the one of the bags website
and on bing the name is the one of the bags website
by accessing the page by typing the address and viewing the page source I cannot find any redirect, so I'm not sure if it's a dns problem of the provider or some kind of hack I'm not aware of
Let google know!!! PS. I tested and you're absolutely correct. 100e is redirecting. Your url link is:
Google made a boo boo.