I have no MSDN at the moment, and a clean installation of Windows 7 on Parallels.
I want to use this new VM as a playground for testing the latest and greatest of ASP.NET.
- Latest version of Visual Studio Express (but would prefer an online alternative to Visual Studio Express)
- Some form of free source control in the clouds that integrates well with Visual Studio. (I prefer Git actually, and could create myself a repo or two just for fun)
- Latest versions of SQL Server
- I have used NHibernate but want instead to use Entity Framework 6
- How about AngularJS? Does that play well with Razor
So, what am I missing to get the whole Microsoft Stack for free? ;)
Please provide the links to get these tools, and the sequence to install them.
So, what it the Microsoft Stack way of adding Dependency Injection? I am used to Spring Framework as of late, but have used others in the past. What is the current "best practice"?