I am having issue that I have no idea why it happens:
- I have a rest api service waiting for http post.
- whenever received a http post , a store procedure called to update only one distinct row in a table. (Each http post contain distinct data to update)
- There might be multiple http posts received at the same time.
- As you know, to update db, I open a new sqlconnection and create new sql command.
- I found that almost rows got updated but some not to updated for no reason. I use profiler to see why that happens, Amazingly for me, when I copy store procedure text traced from profiler and run manually in management studio. those rows got updated okie.
So I have no idea why some rows not got updated. Please spark me some lights,