MS Word - Separation bar

I want to enter a horizontal separation bar between my text, something like:

  Picture        Title

Open in new window

How can I enter a horizontal bar that is three dimensional?

Anthony LuciaAsked:
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

JohnBusiness Consultant (Owner)Commented:
You can make a 3-dimensional box in Word, but not a 3-D line. Let's see what others say.

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
It is had to imagine what a three-dimensional bar would look like if it hasn't two dimensions before adding the 3-d effect.
Can you point us to a graphic that would suit you?
Damn. Getting late here. For 'had' read 'hard'.
JohnBusiness Consultant (Owner)Commented:
@Anthony Lucia  - Thanks and I was happy to help.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Microsoft Word

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.