I am using Visual Studio 2013 Pro, and I am trying to create a report that uses a SQL View as the data set.
I am able to create a link to the data source, and i am able to create a link to the View as a data set.
but then the world seems to go crazy
I have two problems, which are probably linked.
1. The report is only 1 page, there are about 80 rows in my view; I want this report to create one page per row
2. When i add a field from my data set to my report, its add a function instead of the field, so when I drop the cost field, it adds an expression like '=Sum(Fields!COST.Value, "DataSet_Purcahse_Report")'
I am new to the report building in VS and this is the first report i have tried to build.