I converted the Microsoft Access 'Goods Inventory Database' to a local database and have been modifying it to fit the needs of my company. One of the things that I had to do was add a 'Distributor' table along with the existing 'Customer' table. My rookie mistake was that I am using the new Distributor table and information in place of the 'Customer' table because the customer (in our case) is really the distributor and then the Customer table in the database is treated differently. I hope that makes sense.
I have everything functioning the way that I want except for 1 thing that has been extremely difficult for me to figure out (well I have not figured it out). I'm hoping that someone out here on this site has more knowledge than I do about 'Named Macros'. I have attached the database for your convenience and help.
***When the database opens, the initial dashboard please log in as 'Temporary' and use the password 'temporary'.
On the dashboard that is current you will see "Active Orders" -- click on either order's ID to bring up the form.
Click on INVOICE ORDER and you will get a message that 'orders cannot be changed once invoice -- continue?' please click OK to continue.
### This is where I get an error that states 'The Identifier [CustomerID] could not be found'. The identifier needs to be [DistributorID] as I mentioned earlier about my rookie mistake to change the table. What I found out later is that there were 'Named Macros' associated with the tables and I think that there is code somewhere in the named macros that needs to be changed. However, I have followed the logic and cannot find it anywhere. I have run a 'Step Into' and slowly and methodically ran through the logic and it is getting the error after the Named Macro Orders.CreateInvoice -- I believe the issue is the sbfOrderDetails, but I am unable to find it (see jpg document attached). It may be an issue of just clicking on the right part of the subform to see the error, but I have tried my best without success.