Hi, all! Currently running Sharepoint 2013 under Server 2008 R2. My client is Win7 Pro/64-bit running lastest Firefox, Chrome & IE11. I am currently a Domain Admin for our corp domain.
Long story short, I've created a test List app. When I attempt to add a column to the layout of the custom list app, nothing happens when I click the OK button to save the app. No access spinning, no errors on-screen (also none visible when I view the source of the SP page or header), no nothing. The highlight of the button changes as expected, but nothing else. The Cancel button will Cancel as expected, but OK does nothing whatsoever.
My current permissions include member of Domain Admins, Site Owners (Full Control), and Visitors (Read). A Check Permissions on myself yield the following:
Full Control | Given through the "~site~ Owners" group.
Read | Given through the "~site~ Visitors" group.
Edit | Given through the "~site~ Members" group.
(Note: "~site~" is replacing the actual SP2013 site name above)
I'm thinking it has something to do with effective permissions. I just added myself to the Owners group this morning with no effect. I've also tried both Compatibility mode on and off in IE, and Firefox and Chrome don't work, either. Suggestions are most welcome as I'm at the point where I'm not sure if IE11 is causing a problem or if it's actually an effective permissions problem that's preventing me from saving any column changes to the List app above.