A client is having trouble with an Apple device not being seen in iTunes.
The PC is a Windows 7 Pro SP1 O/S running iTunes 12.1
All other Apple devices from iphones to itouches etc are working as they should and being seen in iTunes but not this device yet if you plug the device to another PC it sees it with no problems.
we have done the following
1. uninstalled all apple products and re-installed - No joy
2. created a new windows profile - no joy
3. under the new windows profile ( that is an administrator account) uninstalled and re-installed Apple products - no joy
4. logged in as the "administrator" user - done the above - and still no joy
5. uninstalled all 3rd party security applications (Anti virus etc) - and still no joy
remembering other apple devices are working OK.
Have spoken to Apple, they say its PC related and not the device
I am running out of options
Any thoughts greatly appreciated