stupid question for a name of a component


I have a stupid question.  I am looking for the name of a component that people use on their websites that can rotate the images or text.  And users can also click on the link to view.  What is the name for that ?  something like this

Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

RobOwner (Aidellio)Commented:
it's called a carousel. I'll find an example for you
RobOwner (Aidellio)Commented:

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
Steven CarnahanNetwork ManagerCommented:
Agreed.  I believe the plugin used by your example site is the Wordpress version.

There are others as well.  Simply google "carousel plugin" to get started.

Or just look at this site:

EDIT  Oops - just noticed Rob already mentioned that site.  :)
mcrmgAuthor Commented:
thanks you , EEs
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.