Photo Special Affect Of Image Being Wiped Apart

I am working on a small home project and looking for a way to have an image look like it is being wiped in two. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate with Office 2010 and only have the basic MSPaint. Are their any online free photo site online that could do this?
LVL 21
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Paul SauvéRetiredCommented:
>>image look like it is being wiped in two.

Do you mean RIPPED in two???
compdigit44Author Commented:
Yes.. like you were to take a piece of paper an tear I down the middle length wise ... leaving a jagged edge...
Paul SauvéRetiredCommented:
This cannot easily be done using Paint...

You will require an image editor that handles layers like Paint.NET, GIMP or Photoshop!

The idea is to separate your image in two and work on each side separately.

Then you move each side apart so as to create a space between them...

Ripped photo

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
Exploring SQL Server 2016: Fundamentals

Learn the fundamentals of Microsoft SQL Server, a relational database management system that stores and retrieves data when requested by other software applications.

compdigit44Author Commented:
This is exactly what I am looking for.....

Any free program online that can do this
Paul SauvéRetiredCommented:
Welcome to Online Photoshop Free Editor
Try Photoshop web based version, it's free and easy to use, get your hands on, create an image, or upload from your PC to edit.

Create New image , Open file from your computer (browse your computer to select), open image from URL (specify an URL), open images from library (images from pixlr, facebook or other library), you can also download pixlr on your iphone or android.
You can find it here: Online Photoshop Free

PLEASE NOTE: I use GIMP and Paint.NET on my PC and I have never really used an on-line app!
arham ghjklCommented:
Use Photoshop net primarily based model, it is unfastened and smooth to use, search out, create an image, or add out of your laptop to edit. Create new photograph , open record from your pc (browse your laptop to pick), open photo from url (specify an url), open photographs from library (pictures from pixlr, fb or other library), you may additionally down load pixlr to your iphone or android.

Check out it Here: Online Photoshop Free
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Photos / Graphics Software

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.