I'm revisiting an issue discussed previously in these forums: System_Service_Exception BSOD.
After taking some time to carefully load programs and features onto my PC, I've finally managed to get another instance of this BSOD.
Steps to replicate:
1. Enable stereoscopic 3D on my Asus VG248 monitors
2. Run the Nvidia 3D Vision Setup Wizard
3. Run Metro 2033 Redux at high settings with full 3D
4. Computer starts a high-pitch squeal
5. Checked real-time temperatures. No problems seen
6. Computer goes BSOD x3, prompting manual reboots
7. Finally got to the desktop and disabled 3D. No more BSOD.
OS: Windows 8.1
CPU: AMD FX 8350 with Corsair 100i AIO liquid cooling system
GPU: 2x Asus Strix Nvidia GTX 980 (SLI with minor overclocking)
PSU: Corsair HX1000i
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
MOBO: Asus M5A99FX
Drivers are all up-to-date.
I've attached the BSOD dumps and Corsair's power logs for the moments before the computer went down the first time.