Hey there, I have an exchange 2010-2013 migration going on and I am at the tail end and found that I did not migrate the DiscoverySearchMailbox yet, and it is 50GB in size.
My user account was able to open it back when it was all on the 2010 exchange, but I cannot seem to open it through OWA since most all is over on the 2013 server now.
I want to reduce the size before moving so I thought I would log into it and get rid of the searched and logs to slim it down.
Is there another way to do this, or how can I log into it now with the above described scenario
- login to OWA (using your account)
- In the Top Right Corner, (Where you name is)
- There is a little drop down arrow, click that
- It will open a windows to Open Other Mailbox
- Type in the Discover Search Mailbox in there and it will open
provided that you have the appropriate permissions.