This is what I am trying to achieve (I did that in dBASE).
1. I have a container with multiple objects on it (textField, textArea, Spinner, CheckBox, Combobox)
2. Those objects meet a specific naming convention (EF_employeID, EF_lastName, etc..). EF meaning EntryField on a Container, after employeID is the related table column name, and only components starting will go to my database. I can have different prefix.
3. When a JDialog is called, I want to have all its components in an Array
4. From that array, I want to be able to generate my INSERT/UPDATE SQL Statement String
5. From that array, I want to be able to loop it in order to clear fields on the container or display content of a resultSet (Edit).
This process saves me a lot of time when developing and maintaining.
Did someone achieve this?
Thank you in advance for your time.