We have multiple Windows 2012 R2 Hyper-V hosts that are running on a clustered shared volume. We are currently using Dell AppAssure to do a brick-level backup within the images. Unfortunately, they do not support 2012 (or higher) CSV so we are stuck. I would like a proper backup solution that will:
1. Support Windows 2012 R2 Cluster Shared Volumes;
2. Allow me to take a snapshot of the actual image so that time to restore is minimized;
3. Make use of the Dell servers that we currently have onsite (16TB) for the backup;
4. Have replication capability so that we can replicate to the duplicate backup server at our other office for offsite storage;
5. Have some form of deduplication and / or incremental forever technology built in to reduce replication times and maximize space used in backup repositories;
6. Ability to spin up backup image at a secondary site (or nice to have - to Azure) for business resumption purposes.
I greatly appreciate the assistance.