I am looking for a good RMM tool which is professional and mature product offering variety of features such as:
* monitoring - but not just how much CPU is used or RAM or HDD space
* scripting and automation - but the kind which does not rely too much on free tools which may just go away with new scripts coming up and the ability to run scripts one after another with the collective reports emailed as pdf after scheduled automation
* integration with Autotask
* great remote access and management tools which work - not just free vnc or rdp
* not mandatory but could be using proper Antivirus provider not just some cheap one
* patch management - not through the installation of free WSUS and the ability to update 3rd party apps too while the patches are tested and any of the update available notifications are disabled on managed machines
* professional backup with the ability to do VSS backup for locked or open files
* cloud solution to manage all from one point
I have been using AVG Managed Workplace for the last year and while they improved a lot over the last year, they rely a lot on the free tools like rdp, vnc, wsus and ninite. I also tested recently CentraStage but it is just lower than AVG's product. I was enquiring about Continuum's product and while they tick a lot of boxes, they are quite pricey. I have requested trials from Labtech and Pulseway as well.
At the moment I am using Asigra, Symantec and Acronis for backups, Kaspersky, Symantec and AVG for AV, Logmein and Teamviewer for remote access, Autotask, Office 365.
I am looking to have great one RMM solution which can do a lot of monitoring plus give me the ability to run automated maintenance regularly on the computers with Logmein standard of remote connections.
Please only respond if you are using or have been testing any of RMM solutions because I am looking for honest opinions and not just reviews or feedback from the websites.