everything was fine this morning. Exchange 2013 on Server 2012 R2, 30 Updates scheduled for install. I installed them, rebooted.
Hundreds of events "15021 Http event" in eventlog.
"An error occurred while using SSL configuration for endpoint 0.0.0.0:444. The error status code is contained within the returned data."
I tried this:
I also tried this:
On the final command I get
The SSL-certificate could not be added. Error: 1312
The specified login session no longer exists. Maybe it was already closed.
(I am translating this from a German language installation).
That means that I deleted the 0.0.0.0:444 entry and cannot re-add it. Another reboot produces no more http-events in eventlog, but the users still cannot connect.