We have one single Win 2012 native AD environment with Exchange 2013, and Lync 2013. The exchange we use 4 domains and it works perfectly. We want to use multiple SIP domains in single standard frontend server with Edge and Reverse proxy.
Steps i did to add multiple sip domains:
1. Add the new SIP domain to the Topology.
2. Create DNS records for simple URLs both internal and external
3. SAN UCC certificates to support Auto configuration and simple URLs (both internal and external)
4. Run Enable-CSComputer on each Pool.
5. Export the configuration and import it to Edge server
6, configure IIS ARR Reverse proxy for multiple sip domains
Did i missed anything?
What are the SAN requirement for each sip domains
namespace xyz.com hosts AD and Exchange and Lync sip primary domain.
I want to add following sip domain in lync 2013.
What is the requirement for additional SAN names? Can i use wild card certificate is that supported?