I am currently having some issues with some of the Clients on my network. They will not update from the WSUS. The clients are reporting back but when the user is logged onto the computer they will receive a message stating that there are updates available. When i try and update them they fail. I've looked and they are 32 bit updates for a 32 bit program on a 64 bit O.S. also i have checked that the GPO is working correctly and they should be auto updating however this isn't the case. I ran a Sfc /scannow and there were some corrupt files and im not sure how to fix them. Im looking for a lot of help and i realize this but im hoping this is all due to one issue that i cant pin point.